Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring is in the air!!!

I'm probably winning the award for the worst blogger ever!! I can't believe we are in Mid March!! Time is flying by!! So much has happened for us in the past couple of months! Mayah Grace is getting so so big. Shes the sweetest, most laid back baby ever!! Carrson is..well, Carrson is two and that comes with its own set of challenges! The big kids are all back in soccer and having a blast. We officially start spring break tomorrow and I think that I am more excited than the kids are! Carrson is going to love having the big kids home and mommy is going to love letting Carrson play with the big kids!!

We just got back from a 7 day cruise with my family and some of our close friends, the Meckfessels. We had such an amazing time. We went to Falmouth, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, and Cozumel Mexico. It was such a relaxing and fun trip. The kids got to snorkel, play in the ocean and roam the huge ship. Cousin Ben and Carrson were hits and just about everyone on the ship knew their names. We were asked quite often if they were twins. We have already planned to go on another cruise next spring break with some friends!

In adoption news, we are leaving for Haiti April 26. We are so excited to be able to go to the XXXXXXXXXXXX and meet our future daughter! We are asking for God to just show us the child that he has for us. Things have come together so well in this and it is so nice to know when you are following God's plan for your life! Please pray that the paperwork goes through the Haitian government quickly and efficiently so that we can get our girl home in record time! We have had several tell us that they think we will come home with more than one! They know us too well!! We are open to whatever God has for us and will do what He asks us to do!

I am working on Spring Cleaning right now. I've decided I need to clean out all of the junk in my house and in my life so that God can fully use me for whatever He has for me. I want to be the best wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend that I can be and I don't want anything hindering that!!

I'll try to get some cruise pictures up! Right now Mayah is needing attention and Carrson is all over me!!

I pray that all of you have a wonderful spring and spend some great time with your families!!
xoxo
Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment