Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back on the saddle

Let me entice you with some cuteness so that you will forgive me for my lack of blogging!! This is my beautiful Mayah Grace!! She was born September 6 at 2:48 PM. She weighed 6lbs 11 oz and was 19.75 inches long. She is AMAZING!! We are absolutely INLOVE with this precious gift that God has given us!! Carrson has adjusted well. It was a rough start and we still have our days but he really does love her. He wants to hold her or kiss her all the time. Kelcie is enjoying having a baby sister and Greyson and Conner are equally as smitten with her! I have a feeling that Miss Mayah will be the ruler of the Roost!!

I have to say being able to stay home with Carrson and Mayah this year has been so amazing. I'm so thankful for this opportunity. I can't wait to bring home baby #6 and feel "complete".  We have some more fundraising to do that I am going to start working on this week. Kelly just finished up doing an interim pastoral at our church so he will have a little more time at home. We are so thankful to have our new pastor come and know that the church is going to explode!!
Well my princess is calling and I hope to blog more later with more amazing pics!!!
xoxo
Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment