Our Family

Our Family

Friday, April 5, 2013

A call to pray.....

I'll start off with some serious cuteness... I hope you are ready....
I am not even kidding... That is some precious-NESS!!! I am so thankful for our creche and agency. They go above and beyond any agency I have ever seen. These pictures were taken by jeremycowardphotography.com and sent to us for a little "pick me up" while we wait. Sometimes its bittersweet to get the updates. Its ALWAYS great to see how happy and healthy they are, and I have yet to see a picture of my two little sweet peas where they weren't wearing the cutest outfits ever, but at the same time its sometimes a little sad and makes my arms achey at the thought that I haven't held them or kissed them or heard their sweet little voices in one year. One Year. This mama needs them home. I need to be able to introduce them to their 3 brothers and 2 sisters who are anxiously awaiting their arrival. I need to be able to tuck them in their beds and read them stories. BUT my God is able. HE wants HIS children in families. HE wants London and Samuel in OUR family. I know that each day we are one day closer to them, and that is what keeps me going. I KNOW without a doubt, they will be home. Its the when I'm not too sure about. But that's ok. GOD KNOWS. HE cares for them. He has been the one caring for them all along and for that I am thankful. Their fate could have been like millions of other Haitian children. Starved, alone, sick, or the worst, dead.
Most of our posts have been geared toward fundraising and I wish they weren't . This one is not. This post I am asking you to pray. I am asking God to move on our behalf and get our file out of dispensation. We have been at the same spot since November and frankly, I don't want to be there anymore. I know there are so many families that have waited 2-3 and some even 4 years to bring their children home from Haiti. I don't want to do that. My prayer is that my children are home in 2013. Please pray that with me. I don't even care at this point what month in 2013 it is. I just want them home. This year. Some of you may think it selfish of me to ask that of God. I'm sorry. But he has also told me to ask and it will be given. He has told me to pray without ceasing. And I for one, am ready to see mountains move on behalf of my children. London and Samuel Ward deserve to be home. With their family.
Once again thank you for loving us and supporting us. I can't wait to report back that our file has moved because God is Able. That is my mantra.

1 comment:

  1. Praying this will happen for you soon -- Ward family!!! Love and Prayers from F.L. and Phyllis

    ReplyDelete