Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Text to donate!

I am really excited about this fundraiser! I am believing that this one will put us over the top and I won't have to think about fundraising anymore! We are so grateful to the many people that have joined with us on this journey! You have all played an integral part in bringing London and Samuel to their forever family. This fundraiser is not asking you to buy anything or go anywhere. Simply grab your phone and text the word WISH to 80077. It will send you a text back and you just confirm with a YES. The $5 will just be added to your phone bill. You can do this up to 6 times. I have a big number in my head and I'm believing that God is going to honor that. We are in the home stretch of fundraising and God has been with us this entire journey. If you wouldn't mind, after you send your text please share on your Facebook walls, your phone and email contacts and anyone else that you think might be interested! We need your help to get the word out! We love you all so much and I can't wait until I get to post what God has done!

This fundraiser runs from midnight to midnight May 6!!!! Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment