Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Some other things...

So much of this blog has been devoted to raising money for our adoption. Thank you all so much!! Many of you I have never even met and you have sowed into this! I will be forever grateful for that!! We are full speed with our 10 day challenge and still believe that "God Funds what He Favors!" So we know our miracle is in the making!!

But for this post I wanted to talk about my other little sweeties! Well most days they are sweeties!! One that we haven't talked about much at all is Miss Mayah Grace. She is set to arrive in about 5-6 weeks. We had a 4D ultrasound of her today and she is simply precious! I can't wait to get her here! The kids are excited and I can't wait to see how Carrson reacts to her! I think they will be best buddies!

Kelcie is our "tween". The oldest and only girl and she plays her part well! She knows what she wants and when. She is a compassionate soul and would never want to hurt anyone's feelings. She loves her friends and loves soccer. I know she is going to do great great things in her life!

Greyson, Oh my. The oldest boy. He is as wild as wild can be!! He loves soccer and to play and laugh. He goes from the time he wakes up until the time he crashes in bed. He's a great kid though. He loves Jesus and he is an awesome big brother. He takes great care of Carrson and I know he is going to love Mayah and the new one as well!

Conner is so funny! He has been a comedian from the get go! At school, he is smart and quiet but at home its a whole new story!! He and Greyson are best friends most of the time but as all brothers do they have their moments.

Carrson  our little man! This little boy has done more for us in his short little life than he will ever know!! Just him being born helped heal a huge whole in our hearts. He is a momma's boy, no doubt! He loves his brothers and sister and loves popsicles and "outside". He has gorgeous blue eyes and a smile that will light the moon! He is truly a gift from God!

Ava and Emma were my sweet baby twins that fulfilled their mission on earth long before I was ready for them to! Ava passed away at 17 weeks gestation and Emma followed at 23 weeks. They would be 3 years old on October 16. I can't wait for the day that we get to see them again!

So thats just a snippet of the little loves in my life! It truly is a circus on most days but I wouldn't have it any other way! I can't wait to get our two little ones home and see how the rest of the story unfolds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment